Working in partnership with UCP of Maine, you have the power to access the passion of people with disabilities.
The UCP of Maine Board of Directors is made up of leading professionals from corporations and businesses — people who are determined to have a lasting and profound impact on mission and vision set forth at UCP of Maine.
Every bit counts when when partnering with UCP of Maine as we advance the independence, productivity and full citizenship of children and adults living life with disabilities.
Businesses and corporations in Maine provide a vital support structure for UCP of Maine with the benefits going both ways. Your association with UCP of Maine demonstrates that your company is a socially aware and responsible corporate citizen. It also enhances employee morale and enthusiasm and offers opportunities for increased public relations and lead generation campaigns.
Why partner with UCP of Maine?
- UCP of Maine is a leading advocate for all people with disabilities.
- UCP of Maine provides services to over 1,500+ infants, children and adults in Maine annually.
- All funds received by UCP of Maine remain in the your community.
- UCP of Maine and its business partners are productive contributors to society.
- 50% of all adults have a spouse, child, parent or close friend with a disability.
- 33% of all households have a member with a disability.
- Companies that market to people with disabilities reach 4 out of 10 customers.
There are many ways for your company to partner with UCP of Maine, contact us to learn more!
A contribution from your company or corporate foundation to support critical services for children and adults in Maine
Sponsorship of a UCP special event.
Holding a “UCP of Maine Day” at your company, where your employees make a donation to UCP of Maine in exchange for a special perk (casual dress for a day, a lunch you provide, etc.)
“Adopting” a UCP of Maine residential home, and helping our special children and adults fully experience the rewards of community life. You and your employees can participate in activities that will directly enhance the quality of life for people in our community.